Monday, April 18, 2011

Conversations of Courage Vol 2

So several months ago, my loving and smart boyfriend came to me and told me that he was going to write a section in a book that was to be published sometime in 2011.  I was super excited and thrilled for him and could not wait to see his dream of writing come true in book form!

It was amazing to be able to help him along the way, not only being his cheerleader and number one fan, but also to be able to read it ahead of time and give him my thoughts.  His writing is superb and I was so pleased to be a small part of his writing journey.

Now that the book has been published, I've been able to read through every story and see how God has moved in on these people's lives.  It's a really encouraging experience to be able to share with others the power of what God can do, if you let Him.

Check out his blog to read more about it and find out how you can read his story! 
http://nathan-womack.blogspot.com/?spref=fb

No comments:

Post a Comment